Immediate 1st shift opportunity for a Maintenance Mechanic
Hours 7am- 3pm, with overtime. Double-time pay on Sundays!
Employee is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining the mechanical portion of all CNC and manual machine tools and related equipment.
- Identifies and troubleshoots the cause of any mechanical equipment problem by evaluating and performing the proper testing procedures in a safe and efficient manner while troubleshooting and repairing equipment.
- Identifies repairs or replaces defective parts by dismantling and reassembling the equipment to original machine specifications.
- Keeps machines in safe working condition by performing repairs and preventative maintenance as scheduled or observed.
- Ability to push and pull 50 pounds
- Previous maintenance experience a plus
- Forklift Operator-certified in past
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to climb and have the balance needed to work in an elevated location.
- Must be able to frequently stoop, bend, kneel, and crawl throughout the shift.
- Must have the manual dexterity to be able to use basic hand tools
All Military and Veterans are welcome.
#Remedystaffing #Waterloojobs #Machinemaintenance