• Performance of Mig, Tig and/or Arc welding techniques for fabrication.
• Ensure the weld operations are performed in accordance to the established specifications (i.e.: production work orders and drawings).
• Ensure quality and self-inspection is performed as per procedure using drawings, fixtures, jigs and/or measuring tools.
• Ensure established objectives are met.
• Ensure safety while handling parts and operating equipment to avoid any possible damage to others as well as production.
• Actively participate in new product introduction and suggest new approaches and techniques for continued improvement in production and quality.
• Ensure product and work order information is accurate.
• Actively participate in the upkeep and cleanliness of the workplace and general area overall.
• Perform routine welding machine maintenance as stipulated and outlined in the maintenance procedure manual.
• Keep workplace safe and free of dangerous obstacles.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
WHY CHOOSE REMEDY!?
UNLIMITED - Referral Bonuses
FREE - Educational Courses
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
Long-Term, Temp To Hire Opportunities in Manufacturing & Production positions
Our Dedicated Recruiters are EXCITED to help you find a new career in Manufacturing! Military and Veterans ALWAYS encouraged to apply!!