Responsible for the set up and operation of conventional computer numerical control machines for the fabrication of metallic frames assemblies. The CNC Mill Horizontal machine operator is responsible for loading and cycles the assemblies into the machine and is capable of identifying any malfunctions during the operations.
• Dimensions and sequence operations set-up.
• Detect and report defective product prior and during machine operations.
• Ensure quality and self-inspection is performed as per drawing specifications.
• Complete and maintain paperwork and data operation system up to date.
• Keep workplace safe and free of dangerous obstacles.
• Actively participate in the upkeep and cleanliness of the workplace and general area overall.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High school or GED Diploma.
• 2 years CNC Machining experience
• Ability to read and utilize blueprints to established tolerances of work pieces.
• Associates degree in a technical discipline preferred.
• Ability to multi task.
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
• Excellent management of time.
• Technical and Mechanical Capacity.
• Ability to perform milling/turning, drilling, tapping and de-burring.
• Basic understanding of GD&T preferred.
• Must be able to stand for 8 hours and lift up to 50lbs
WHY CHOOSE REMEDY!!!!!!
UNLIMITED - Referral Bonuses
FREE - Educational Courses
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
Long-Term, Temp To Hire Opportunities in Manufacturing & Production positions
Our Dedicated Recruiters are EXCITED to help you find a new career in Manufacturing! Military and Veterans ALWAYS encouraged to apply!!