Remedy is now hiring for Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Chesapeake, VA
- Accomplishes warehouse objectives by orienting, training, communicating job expectations, monitoring, and following policies and procedures of the company.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards.
- Resolves problems and identifies warehouse system improvements.
- Ability to manage appropriate steps to get projects completed; has strong abilities to organize people and processes; can create a plan for resourceful workflow.
- Can manage people and resources to get projects completed; has a strong ability to multi-task and keep order.
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel. Required
- Qualifications: Must be able to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays
Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply