Are you self motivated and results oriented? Remedy Intelligent Staffing is searching for a 2nd shift Production Supervisor for our valued client just south of Madison. Apply today to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
What's in it for you?
- 2nd shift: 3pm - 11pm
- Pay: $18-$23 based off experience
- Permanent Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Free Online Skill Classes
- $100 Bonus Per Referral
What does a Production Supervisor do?
- Use job packets and blueprints to establish equipment set up, masking requirements and routine.
- Work with other Production Supervisor in organizing and plan jobs, communicate with team.
- Coordinate daily breaks and lunch periods
- Monitor hanging and masking of parts in per job orders.
- Train and monitor all new and existing employees
- Perform basic quality tests and monitor production levels.
- Meet daily with Production Supervisors to plan and address any production and personnel concerns.
- Works with quality department to perform daily monitoring tests for wash tanks and adjust accordingly.
- Verify accurate packaging and counts of finished product.
- Assist with the completion and updates of job packets and Process Specification forms/prints/drawings.