Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking experienced Electronic Technicians to work with one of our Engineering, Repair, and Logistics client located in West Chester, PA.
Pay: $18-$24, Depending on Experience
Hours: Monday to Friday, 1st shift (7am-230pm); 2nd shift (330pm-1130pm), OT Available
Direct Hire position
Electronic Technicians Job Responsibilities:
- Tests, troubleshoots, and repairs electronic components.
- Troubleshooting and resolves more complex technical issues.
- Troubleshooting low performance products and prototypes using schematics and layouts.
- Assist in developing methods and procedures to modify and improve the test process.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Maintains satisfactory Quality performance levels.
- Trains and/or assists other Technicians in aspects of repair(if experienced).
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Savings Plan
- Free online skill building courses
- Direct Hire Position
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply.
For immediate consideration for our Electronic Technician position apply today.