Remedy Intelligent Staffing is in search of a fantastic Marketing Assistant for a well established Medical Facility!
Pay: $12 - $15/hr. DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Marketing Assistant job duties:
- Assist with day-to-day marketing campaign implementation. Including, but not limited to media plans/buys, distributing information to HEA clinics and help to create future campaigns.
- Maintain HEA social media channels. Update social media regularly with approved content. Work with Marketing Coordinator, Business Development Director and other managers to curate photos, videos and other materials to post on social media.
- Assist with office events. Help with planning, set up and clean up for various office events.
- Assist with employee relations events/initiatives. Help to plan and implement periodic employee relations events. Including, but not limited to employee appreciation events, holiday parties, departmental appreciation days and general office celebrations. Requirements
Marketing Assistant qualifications:
- Extraordinary Customer Service and Team Member Relations – REQUIRED!
- Graphic Design experience is a plus
- Willingness to grow
- Driven, responsible, take ownership of the position
- Kind, compassionate, servant’s heart
- Professional appearance
- Computer skills
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license
Apply NOW for immediate consideration for our open Executive Assistant position!
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!