Remedy Intelligent Staffing is searching for a fantastic Manufacturing Assistant for a well established manufacturing company in Jacksonville, TX!
Hours: Monday - Friday 6am - 4:40pm & Saturday 6am - 12noon
Pay: $12 - $14/hr. DOE
Manufacturing Assistant Job Duties:
- Responsible for compiling and recording production data from work orders, production specifications, and individual worker production sheets.
- Responsible for maintaining and inputting data to establish material usage, scrap and worker and department production rates.
- Writes reports for management based on data compiled, tabulated, and computed.
- Recommends changes to bill of material to maintain accuracy.
- Responsible for analyzing BOM vs. Manufacturing process and reporting the variance to management through the engineering change process.
- Responsible for keeping a master log of all processes which include time studies, tracks process waste, and recommend improvements through the ECN process.
- Produces Maintenance work orders in Sprocket as requested and issue to production supervisor for completion.
- Issue and distribute production orders for main and satellite facilities.
- Generate transfer orders for satellite facilities. Notify various department heads of material shortages or issues that will affect order fulfilment.
- Assist with daily review of customer orders to determine possible fulfilment delays due to material shortages or labor/machinery constraints.
Manufacturing Assistant Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Three years experience in manufacturing and two years experience in manufacturing processes.
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing with managers, vendors, co-workers
- Lean Manufacturing and/or or six sigma.training is a plus
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Spreadsheet, Word, etc.
- Physical demands to perform the essential functions of the job include sitting, standing, reaching above shoulder height, below the waist with up to 25 pounds. The performance of this position requires exposure to the manufacturing areas where is required the use of personal protective equipment.
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!