Our client is one of the largest logistics companies in the world! This is a great opportunity for individuals who are safety conscious and have a pleasant, outgoing attitude who want to excel in a warehouse environment.
This client does packaging and sub-assembly work for an area manufacturing company.
This second shift assignment is a temp-to-hire position for the right candidate!
- Able to read and match numbers & letters
- Package or kit finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling)
- Use electronic scanners integrated with a warehouse management system
- Ensure damaged products are identified and removed when received
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, keep floors clean, stacks cardboard boxes and pallets
- Complies with all safety requirements and works in a safe manner
- Assemble product containers and crates, using hand tools and precut lumber, pack containers and re-pack damaged containers
- Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards
- Must be willing to perform a variety of tasks as production needs change
- Must be able to read and follow written instructions as well as visual training aids
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to stand, lift, bend and reach for 8 to 12 hour
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply