Remedy Intelligent Staffing is proud to partner with some of the finest companies in the Corridor.
Our client is a family owned and operated 3PL company with locations in Eastern Iowa.
Our client has a temp-to-hire position open for a Customer Service Representative to their staff near Cedar Rapids.
- The primary duties of this position include preparing documentation, maintaining records, and coordinating shipment of product in an effective and efficient manner, according to client specifications and government regulations, some of the duties include:
- Display and promote company values
- Prepare shipping documents and labels
- Ensure the cost effectiveness of shipping methods
- Resolve discrepancies regarding shipments and/or documentation
- Understand and adheres to customer standards
- Firm understanding and compliance with company’s Good Manufacturing Practices and Safety Regulations
- Ability to identify problems when they arise, define the issue, identify the root cause, and find practical and viable solutions and recommend process improvements for increased efficiencies
- Ability to work effectively across departmental teams
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- The preferred candidate must have good attendance
- Outstanding customer service skills including telephone and on-line tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with prevalent professional demeanor
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing, and regulated environment
- Detail oriented, with solid planning and organizational skills
- Effective time management
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new approaches
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Products and ability to learn new systems quickly
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma/GED required
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!