Stock Handlers (Forklift Operators) / Depew, NY/ 1st and 2nd Shifts
Remedy is partnered with an established and rapidly growing Depew, NY Distribution Center to identify Stock Handlers to utilize an automatic forklift , cherry picker and RF equipment to move materials throughout the warehouse to replenish, stage and cycle count product to meet production timelines.
1st shift 5:30am-2:00pm Monday-Friday with overtime as needed on Saturday (4:00am-10:00am) and before shift at 4:00am
2nd shift 2:30pm- 11:00pm Monday- Friday with overtime as needed on Saturday (9:00am-3:00pm) and after shift until 1:00am.
*Must be available to work overtime as needed and train on 1st shift for the 1st week (7:00am - 3:30pm)
- Delivering to and returning product from production lines based on daily production schedules utilizing various pieces of automatic equipment as needed, including forklifts, cherry pickers and narrow-aisle lifts.
- Performing replenishment & tasking functions to keep all operations and pick locations well-supplied.
- Performing line setups and changeovers as needed.
- Shrink wrapping and staging products to prepare for shipping.
- Performing cycle counting and scrap functions to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Assisting in training of new associates
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
- Experience with Order Picker, Cherry Picker, or Boom Lift highly desired
- Drexel experience a plus!
- Certification required for use of all material handling equipment including automatics, forklifts, cherry pickers, and narrow aisle lifts (Active or expired within the last year)
- One year experience in production environment required.
- Mainframe computer skills required.
- Experience with RF equipment and computerized warehouse management system a plus!
- Must not be afraid of heights
Great culture! Get your foot in the door with this established and growing Depew Facility! Apply now!
We Welcome Active Military Members and Veterans to apply!