Remedy is hiring for Field Service Technician
The Field Service Technician will execute work generated by the engineering and shop departments.
- Perform field service calls as needed
- Assist customers with product and system solutions both on the phone and in person.
- Work closely with Engineering and Shop personnel to accomplish field service requirements.
- Excellent communication skill to communicate with clients and shop
- Assemble ship to shore electrical cable to customer (Navy) specifications.
- Assist the panel shop in its day-to-day demands including the assembling of electrical panels from wiring diagrams and CAD drawings.
- Wire panel components according to supplied drawings
- Must be flexible to work between shop and field
- Develop schematics and layout drawings utilizing AUTOCAD Electrical software as directed by the Engineering Supervisor.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Pay: $25 per hour
- A minimum of two years electrical technician
- VFD Experience highly preferred
- Journeyman License Preferred
Military and Veterans Encourage to Apply