Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a 3rd Shift Slitter Operator for our valued client in Oconomowoc. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity.
Shift: 3rd Shift
Essential Duties And Responsibilities- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Perform all duties to the safety standards established as they relate to the position.
- Performs set up, adjustments and operation of slitter equipment in such a manner as to minimize waste material.
- Qualified to operate material handling equipment for placement and transporting of coils to and from slitter.
- Capable of meeting change over and production standards and schedules.
- Required to understand the meaning of a quality product and identify solvent pops, roll lines, starve out, etc.
- Performs work according to finished slitting specifications and product quality requirements.
- Accurately completes required production reports.
- Works closely with other slitter team members to complete all work orders.
- Review scheduled orders with supervisor in order to determine production priorities.