Come be part of a team that ensures the health and safety of patients come first!
Our client is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies seeking a DIRECT HIRE Industrial Maintenance Mechanic!
The maintenance mechanic performs preventative, predictive and reactive maintenance on packaging equipment in the manufacturing area.
3rd shift: 10:30PM - 7:30AM, Sunday through Thursday
Pay: $25/hour plus $2 shift differential + yearly bonuses!
- Competent ability to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical aspects of thermormers, cold formers, cartoners, printers, serialization equipment, check weighers, vision systems, labelers, and other packaging equipment.
- Experienced with high speed continuous and intermittent motion packaging equipment
- Adheres to all cGMPs, safety regulations and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains good housekeeping throughout the shift in the work areas.
- Works as a team member with other members of the AHP operations team to meet and/or exceed quality and production goals.
- Responsible for being an active participant in continuous improvement activities to promote improved efficiency and effectiveness of the production line. Takes initiative in proposing and driving continuous improvement activities in the production area.
- Train operators/technicians on operational set-up issues
- Must observe proper Lockout/Tag out and all safety procedures as required
- Understand maintenance principles and develop self and department work practices to promote a proactive environment
- Understand and utilize drawings, diagrams and equipment manufactures instructions
- Troubleshoot electrical controls, motor circuits, single and three phase electrical systems.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and adjustments on production equipment, conveyors, pumps, motors and pneumatic systems; following blueprints, diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Monitors equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies for repairs and projects.
- Adheres to and operates under 5S principles/guidelines for the promotion of efficient and effective operations.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…