Rental Car Salesperson
• Understand automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models.
• Developing buyer relationships by maintaining rapport with previous customers; responding to inquiries; recommending coverage and amenities to promote business.
• Qualifies renters travel needs by understanding customer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
• Explains automobile characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
• Closing sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; providing an attractive pricing proposition, completing and explaining the rental sales contracts. Walking the customer out to the vehicle explaining operational components (starting, lights, wipers, gas fill, heat/ac controls and answering all questions to make customer comfortable with their rental.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities (ABG University); reading professional publications.
• Enhances Avis/Budget’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Shifts are as follows: 11:00am - 6:00pm Friday 11:00am - 3:00pm Saturday 11:00am - 2:00pm Sunday