General Laborer/ Lackawanna, NY/ 1st Shift
A growing Lackawanna, NY Manufacturer is looking for a General Laborer/Bagging Assistant to assist the warehouse material handler bag raw bulk sugar into totes. This individual may occasionally be required to loop tote bags for the material handlers, to clean the warehouse and the office.
1st: 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday-Friday
- Assisting with bagging bulk sugar into totes for sale. Requires placing of pallets on the floor and affixing the tote (bag) to the bagging hopper and securing the bag (tote) once it is filled to avoid product contamination and product loss.
- Keeping good housekeeping in the working environment.
- Ensuring a safe workplace by following the company safety policies and procedures
- Assisting with re-bagging damaged totes to prevent product loss and conserve warehouse space.
- Ensuring production is safely loaded and unloaded and transported on a daily basis
- Helping to maintain clean and clear 18” minimum wall spacing required in food warehouses.
- Will be working in an unheated building and may be exposed to the outside elements.
- High School Diploma
- Self-driven and a clear focus on high product quality and safety.
- Must be reliable
- Ability to get along with others and be a team player.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule. Results oriented.
Great opportunity with a growing Lackawanna company! First shift hours! Apply today!
We welcome Military Members and Veterans to apply!