Quality Technician/ Dunkirk, NY/ 2nd Shift
An experienced Quality Technician is needed for a growing, international Dunkirk, NY Manufacturer to join their team!
2nd: 3:00pm-end of shift
Quality Technician Responsibilities:
- Ensuring proper training is performed for any line technician
- Checking products for flavor, color, size/weight, stick position, wrap seals and integrity, assortment, code, etc.
- Noting when lines are down
- Completing paperwork and documenting issues on the line
- Reporting any issues to Line Operators and Supervisors
- Testing flavors and completing documentation
- Ensuring that Line Technicians are verifying ingredients used
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
Quality Technician Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Previous Quality experience in a manufacturing setting
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a cold environment 60%-70% of time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
Great Direct Hire opportunity with an established and growing Dunkirk Manufacturer! Apply today!
We welcome active Military Members and Veterans to apply!