Remedy Staffing is currently seeking a Social Media Specialist in Norfolk, VA for IMMEDIATE HIRE.
Pay: $48K Annually
Hours: 1st Shift, Part-Time
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities Include:
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy • Define most important social media KPIs
• Manage and oversee social media content
• Measure the success of every social media campaign
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
• Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
• Attend educational conferences
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
• Provide constructive feedback
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Social Media Specialist position!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!