Remedy Staffing is currently seeking an Executive Assistant in Norfolk, VA for IMMEDIATE HIRE.
Pay: $48K-$50K Annually
Hours: 1st Shift, Full-Time
Executive Assistant Responsibilities Include:
• Drafts and proofs engagement letters to clients
• Processes, assembles and sends tax returns and financial statements to clients
• Greets candidates and clients, answers telephones, take messages, and responds to general questions regarding the work of the department
• Coordinates international and domestic travel arrangements, including but not limited to travel itineraries, agendas, visas, passports, documentation for foreign travel, and expense reports
• Manages mail with attention to due dates and actions required
• Produces a variety of materials including but not limited to letters, memoranda, interoffice communications, confidential presentations and reports
• Attends meetings and conferences, as required and takes meeting notes; assists in conference and meeting management
• Provides reception and office services relief, as needed, which includes but is not limited to sorting mail, filing, and stocking kitchens
• Scans and saves workpapers submitted by clients
• Manages and monitors GoFileRoom
• Assists Office Administrator with obtaining coding and approval for vendor invoices
• Maintains Business Development contact lists
• Prioritizes and works independently or with minimal supervision
• Other duties as required; may include but are not limited to assisting management with a variety of administrative tasks
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Executive Assistant position!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!