Remedy is looking for machine operators in Henrietta NY. The Machine Operator I role, with moderate assistance and oversight from team leadership, has overall responsibility for setting up, adjusting, and operating a variety of production machinery to produce high quality finished products.
- Safety – Responsible for understanding and complying with all company and department related safety practices including wearing required PPE, following machine safety protocols, and safely lifting a maximum of 30 lbs. Must be willing to immediately notify site leadership of unsafe conditions.
- Quality – Must be able to understand and adhere to all documented procedures and quality practices. Responsible for self-monitoring the quality of your own work and notifying department leadership if quality practices cannot be met or maintained. Must adhere to defined Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Delivery – Ability to work flexible hours including overtime to ensure customer commitments are met.
- Cost – Responsible for meeting established labor and machine standards.
- Technical – Must be able to read as well as apply instructions and specifications from a variety of sources including: Work Instructions, Drawings, Machine Manuals, and Inspection Checklists while manufacturing product.
- Continuous Improvement – Responsible for maintaining 6S practices at their workstation. Contribute ideas for making work Safer, Easier, Better, and Faster.