Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a 2nd shift Temp-To-Hire Chemistry Lab Technician for our valued client in Burlington, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 2nd Shift; 3:00pm-11:00pm, Monday-Friday
Pay: $15-17/hour based on experience
- Conduct rheological and hardness measurements on each batch of rubber produced.
- Maintain records, calculate control limits, and assist with internal quality issues.
- Compile rheological and mixing data for troubleshooting production quality, processing issues, and making improvements.
- Work within the R&D Laboratory team by conducting material tests per ASTM standards for various physical properties and immersion tests.
- Assist Lab Technician by performing calibration requirements and maintaining calibration records.
- Assist the Quality team by conducting product quality and internal audits.
- Assist Metrology by performing measurements and maintaining dimensional records to help support new product launch and quality complaints.