Welder/Fabricator/ Silver Creek, NY/ 1st Shift
A growing, Silver Creek, NY Manufacturer to identify an experienced Welder/Fabricator to perform duties to set up, change over and operate the complete range of equipment and machine tools in an assigned area to process materials into parts for the assembly of custom vehicles, working within the limits of standard or accepted practice.
1st: 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday-Friday (possible Saturdays as needed)
- Working from shop orders, specifications, prints and instructions.
- Receiving and processing raw materials or in-process parts through any range of operations to suit product specifications.
- Setting up, change over and operating the complete range of equipment, machine tools.
- Positioning processed material on designated cart system and moving to succeeding operations as required
- Performing visual and dimensional check of work to verify parts are to specification.
- Blue print reading, understanding basic math, including decimal, fraction and angle dimensions.
- Utilizing various tools including saws, drill/mills, brake press, measuring equipment, hydraulic sheet metal shear and overhead cranes.
- Must be able to operate basic fabrication equipment such as Mills, brake press and saw.
- Use measuring equipment to hold specific tolerances.
- Must be able to read blueprint information for layout work to complete tasks on specific machines.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 40 pounds frequently
Great opportunity for an experienced Welder/Fabricator with a growing Silver Creek Manufacturer! First shift hours! Apply now!
We welcome Military Members and Veterans to apply!