Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for all shifts, 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift -CNC Production Machine Operator / Assembler - for our valued client in Lake Mills. Apply today to be considered for this great Temporary to Hire career opportunities.
Shift: 1st Shift, Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:00pm
2nd Shift, Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:00pm
3rd Shift, Sunday Night - Friday 10:00pm - 6:00am.
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00, Depends on experience
(.75 for 2nd Shift - Shift Premium)
($1.00 for 3rd Shift - Shift Premium)
Job Duties of the CNC Production Machine Operator / Assembler:
- Operating production CNC Lathes, Mills and other dedicated or manual machinery under direct supervision of the Team Leader
- Plans machining by studying blueprints, specifications, locations of surfaces and machining offsets and interprets geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T)
- Verifies settings by measuring positions (First - run part and sample work pieces).
- Usage of precision instruments - Micrometers, calipers, comparator and other gauges and adjusting offsets as needed
- Drilling, Grooving, Cutting including turning, facing and knurling and thread chasing.
- Safety and follow regulations
- Documenting and communication
- Read and interpret assembly blueprints
APPLY TODAY for Immediate consideration!