Business Development Manager (Sales)
Bucks County, PA for Staffing Company
Remedy Intelligent Staffing, an Employbridge Company
Pay range: 55K and UP (based on experience) + Commission
Full-time, Direct Hire, Permanent opportunity
- B2B sales of staffing services and HR related offerings: (administrative services, light industrial, on-site programs, direct hire and payroll services)
- Prospecting, discovering and building qualified target list of companies using staffing services.
- Use consultative sales strategy approach to effectively resolve client’s staffing needs and objections while maximizing sales activity within the assigned territory
- Follow Remedy’s Sales activity process to garner weekly appointments
- Create, follow, update and develop sales goals with Manager including B2B sales
- Attend Networking events relevant to business development
- Organize weekly sales efforts utilizing the Contact Record Management (CRM) system, including all contacts, activities, appointments, and opportunities.
- Cold calling and cold drop-in to manufacturing, warehouse and fulfillment centers
- Follow new client on-boarding process through back office system
Preferred Skills and Experience
2 years of previous outside sales in staffing or human resource related areas.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual preferred
- Computer literate
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work with people across all levels of an organization
- Staffing industry experience a plus, but not necessary
- Must enjoy working in the field, meeting new contacts and networking