Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Set Up Technician for our valued client in Lake Mills, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 2nd shift; 2:00pm-10:00pm, Monday-Friday
Pay: $18-$22/hour Based on Experience
- Interpret and understand programs mills and lathes by entering data (including zero and reference points), setting tool registers, offsets, compensation and conditional switches, calculating requirements, and proving part programs.
- Prepare the first piece inspection in accordance with company policy and work with quality department for production approval.
- Make minor and/or major adjustments to machinery to ensure that it is operating accurately, safely and efficiently, while production stays within established quality parameters.
- Verify tool changes, re-sharpening, etc.
- Follow drawings, engineering prints and instructions effectively.
- Support continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and needs.
- Carryout functions of a machine operator when need arises; encompasses but does not limit the duties and responsibilities listed on the CNC Machine Operator job description.