Are you look for a direct hire role as a Maintenance Manager with a client that is continuing to grow their business in Columbus, Ohio?
You will be working directly with a Tier 1 supplier of high quality injection and blow-molding plastic and rubber components for the automotive industry is seeking a talented individual with a strong work ethic who desires a real opportunity to develop a meaningful and lasting career.
Role: Maintenance Manager – Direct Hire!
Pay: 85k+ based on experience
Location: Groveport, Ohio
- Ensure equipment and machinery operates efficiently through proper management and hands-on supervision on the production floor.
- Oversee the preventative maintenance program, analyze equipment failures and determine countermeasures, make repairs when necessary and ensure work gets done efficiently and in timely manner.
- Ensure company facilities, including building and grounds, are maintained, and assist other departments in upkeep.
- Directly supervise two exempt supervisors and two hourly support staff; indirectly supervise 20+hourly maintenance and mold technicians and custodians across 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts.
- Oversee small and large maintenance and facilities projects from beginning to end.
- Responsible for the preparation and adherence to annual department budget; make recommendations for capital improvements and monitor expenses.
- Develop partnerships with vendors and contractors, obtain quotes for projects, and negotiate pricing to ensure cost appropriateness
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401k Plan
- PTO and sick time accrual
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!
APPLY NOW for our direct hire Maintenance Manager opportunity!