Now hiring a 2nd shift Electronic Technician with at least 2 years experience in the Ormond Beach, FL area!
As an Electronic Technician, you will support production through the efficient diagnosis and repair of complex mechanical, electrical, and electronic equipment malfunctions. Provide Engineering assistance for the installation, layout design, fabrication, and debug of system that are based on PLC's and other industrial controls. Support maintenance of production equipment.
Pay: Starting at $20 per hour
2nd shift hours!
Electronic Technician Required Education/Skills/Experience:
- Proficient in utilizing electrical (480V & under)/electronic test equipment for the purposes of debugging and repairing solid state equipment control (digital logic) systems
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Electronic Technician or equivalent education in the field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Must have working knowledge of control systems and programming languages used in industrial machinery.
- Able to work from schematics, sketches, written and verbal instructions, and able to efficiently complete assignments in a timely manner under a minimum of supervision.
- Associate Degree in Electro-mechanical, Electronics or similar field or 4 year equivalent Industrial and/or military electronics background. (Preferred)
Electronic Technician Responsibilities:
- Handle varying degrees of complex mechanical, electrical, and electronic work assignments efficiently to install and debug new equipment, and make modifications to repair production machinery.
- Must have experience in programing PLC’s, HMI’s, VFD’s and Servos.
- Allen Bradley experience is a plus.
- Responsible for startup and shut down functions of all department equipment as dictated by production schedule.
- Responsible for trouble shooting and fixing electrical control and machine flow problems on production equipment.
- Able to troubleshoot and repair Ink Coderes, Laser Coders, Temperature controllers, PID Loops, Instrumentation, as well as PLC,HMI, Servos, and basic electrical controls.
- Provide support to parts department in ensuring that spare parts inventory of necessary electronic components is available and make required shop repairs.
- Communicate with vendors in updating existing equipment with suitable replacement parts.
- Communicate process/mechanical abnormalities to Group Leader and Supervisor to facilitate corrections in a timely manner.
- Maintain production, batch, and quality records as required
- Provide support to maintain quality control of materials and quarantine material as required.
- Must have more than 2 years experience.