Quality Control Analyst
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for Quality Control Analysts. This role focuses on the transfer/qualification/Validation of GMP biologic assays such as ELISA, qPCR, RT-PCR, HPLC and Capillary Electrophoresisis.
This is a temp-to-hire position with a global pharmaceutical company with a branch in Harmans, MD.
Shift: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Pay Rate: Depends on Experience
In this position you will:
- Perform assays such as ELISA, DNA/RNA extraction and gel electrophoresis, qPCR, RT-PCR, HPLC and Capillary Electrophoresis.
- Generate internal and external documents such as assay protocols, summary reports, and SOPs.
- Assist with investigations related to assay performance. Work on project teams developing and improving assays.
- Work with clients during initial and subsequent transfer of assays and analytical methods to support GMP manufacturing campaigns.
- Provide instrumentation care, maintenance, troubleshooting, and data interpretation.
- Work closely with Manufacturing and Quality Assurance staff to resolve quality issues with regard to the facility and products manufactured.
- Document writing (laboratory investigations, out of specifications, deviations, CAPAs), data interpretation/presentation, statistical analysis, and trending.
For this position you need:
- Bachelor in a Science discipline and 4-6 years of experience working in a GMP Quality Control Lab with some or all of the time working with method transfer & qualification.
- Considerable knowledge/expertise relevant to QC analytical methods used for protein chemistry and molecular biology.
- Experience within the biologic, pharmaceutical, or medical device industry performing direct hands-on work in a Quality Assurance/QC function with a strong familiarity of general GMP practices.
- Experience in writing SOPs and test methods as well as method qualification/validation documentation.
- Broad experience with biochemistry and biological assay support, as well as generating/reviewing the documentation that supports such work.
- Possesses the knowledge and ability to apply basic scientific and regulatory principles to solve operational, as well as routine quality tasks.
- Ability to succeed in a team-oriented environment under very dynamic conditions.
What you can get:
- Weekly pay
- Medical benefits
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!