Food Service Wait Staff
Remedy is now hiring for Food Service Wait Staff associates to work in a local assisted living facility in Tyler, TX!
Must be available 7 days a week
Food Service Wait Staff Job Duties:
- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere
- Work closely with the culinary service director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs
- Set tables in accordance to the facilities standards
- Review daily menu with residents
- Service residents and guest's beverages as requested
- Remove used or soiled plates, utensils, glasses, linen from the dining room as needed
- Assist with preparation of food products
- clean and sanitize carpet, tables, chairs, condiment containers, and equipment used in the dining room
- Weekly Pay every Friday!
- Full health benefits.
- Free online courses through PennFoster.
Apply Now for our open Food Service Wait Staff position for immediate consideration!
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!