Remedy is looking for a Maintenance Service Coordinator in the Daytona Beach, FL Area for immediate hire! Overnight Hours!
This manufacturer is a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and service to the healthcare industry.
Pay: $22-$25 per hour, based on experience
Overnight Hours: 6PM to 6AM or 7PM to 7AM. Must be able to train on day shift for a couple weeks.
- SAP PM module is a MUST
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required, Associate's or technical degree preferred.
- 2-4 years related experience required.
- Ability to work non-stand schedule as needed, On-call hours as needed.
Maintenance Coordinator Position Summary:
Under direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, manages the SAP System to organize, maintain and coordinate all the Maintenance activities including preventive maintenance (PM) and demand maintenance (DM). Effectively maintain the spare parts inventory system and its business processes. Support machine maintenance and reliability initiatives.
Maintenance Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Effectively maintains the spare parts inventory system and its business processes.
- Supports machine maintenance and reliability initiatives.
- Uses CMMS system to control parts inventory for work orders.
- Liaises with purchasing and maintenance for scheduling parts and availability and maintenance activities.
Maintenance Service Coordinator Details:
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work performed within narrowly defined parameters. Follows established procedures and guidelines.
- Works under general supervision. May periodically assist in orienting, training, assigning & checking the work of other peers
- No problem-solving skills required as job is routine and repetitive.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
- Temp to hire Opportunity!
- Urgently hiring!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Maintenance Service Coordinator job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!