Remedy Staffing is now hiring for a Carpenter to work in a local Maintenance Department of Public Works.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm (with some overtime as needed)
- Perform skilled carpentry work at the journeyman level.
- Will construct, maintain and repair structures, facilities, article of woods and other building materials.
- Prepares estimates of quantities and types of labor and materials required to complete the job.
- Prepares and processes paperwork and inventory.
- Prefer Class D Chauffer's License**(will have to obtain with thin 3 weeks of start date.)
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!