We are searching for an experienced Production Planner for our client in North Salt Lake, Utah. This is an exceptional Direct Hire opportunity!
Shift: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a production planning/materials controls function.
- Responsible for planning and managing the production schedule to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the departments productive capacity.
- Plans and manages production schedule to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company’s productive capacity.
- Analyzes sales order releases with respect to capacity planning and material requirements.
Checks and confirms inventory levels, schedules and availability of selected items, either manufactured or purchased, to meet production schedules.
- Answer termination or cancellation requests from sales.
- Reviews work in process material sweeps from production floor.
- Receives and reviews sales orders against current requirements and work in process using the material requirement planning report.
- Interfaces with manufacturing personnel and supervisors on material status and production planning issues.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, Oracle is a plus ·Understand fractions up to 1/32”
- Have the knowledge and ability to read drawing and blueprints
- Must have the ability to quickly learn and understand the current planning tools currently in place.
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Bonus structure
- Sick, Vacation and Holiday pay
Apply now for our Production Planner position!
Members of Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!