Brand New Pay Rate Increase!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for Overnight Manufacturing Workers in the Deland, FL area! Multiple Openings Available!
Pay: Increased from $12.20/hr to $13.70/hr
Hours: 3rd Shift: 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., Sunday through Thursday, Overtime Fridays or Saturdays is frequently required!
Manufacturing Worker Responsibilities:
- Must have the ability to use measuring and test equipment as required
- Safely perform job functions at the highest level of quality, in the processing of media, mesh and elements
- Cross train and work on various equipment. Prepare and maintain records. Work with hazardous chemicals. Must have ability to measure and test equipment as required, follow policies as well as OSHA/EPA regulations.
- Operate and maintain equipment in the production of media-made elements.
- Produce complicated components needed, subassemblies and final assemblies in related area to blueprint and work instructions.
- Setup and operate all equipment in related area to produce product to specification requirements.
Overnight Manufacturing / Production Worker Qualifications required:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Heavy industrial background and experience
- Computer and Basic math skills required.
- Good mechanical skills and troubleshooting ability.
- Maintain accurate records, logs and collect necessary data.
- Ability to stand, sit, stoop, bend, walk, reach, squat, kneel, push and pull for long periods of time, and walk up the stairs
- Experience in manufacturing and assembly desired
- Weekly Pay!
- Temp to hire!
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Overnight Manufacturing Worker job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!