Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a Dairy Intake Specialist for our valued client in Juda, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great Temp-To-Hire opportunity!
Shift: PM; 7:00pm-7:00am, Rotating 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, etc.
- Coordinate unloading of milk from trucks and transfer to proper storage unit(s)
- Verify seals, wash tags, and weights from farm pick-up slips to ensure milk has not been tampered with
- Load out cream, whey and milk from storage areas for appropriate processing
- Perform monitoring of equipment, temperatures, and sanitation to ensure milk quality.
- Operate, inspect, and troubleshoot intake equipment
- Perform general sanitation of tanker, silos, and other intake equipment to ensure milk safety
- Track data on testing, weights, producers, truck numbers, and grade A permits in compliance with government regulations
- Testing and analysis of milk samples for freshness, drug residue, bacteria, antibiotics, etc.
- Maintain required records and produce required reports
- Complete all required documentation, recordkeeping, and reporting as required by law and/or regulatory agencies, (i.e. DNR, DOL, EEOC, FDA, IMS, OSHA, SQF, USDA, WDA, etc.)