Remedy Staffing is seeking manufacturing production associates for a position in Norfolk, VA. Production experience is required.
Our client is committed to providing unparalleled support to the medical research, tissue bank, and regenerative medicine industries with innovative, quality packaging systems. We are currently seeking a Production Assistant in the support of this mission.
You will be a production team member in support of production excellence. This will include responsibility for the assisting production operators, supervisors, and engineers.
Working directly with Engineers and Supervisors your assignments would be the following:
• Inspect and package final products
• Cut, trim, mark, and produce products and components
• Work with all company personnel in the support of production goals
• Support production and quality systems projects and goals
• HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
• 1+ years in Production Manufacturing
• Production Associates start in kitting, look at the raw materials and make sure nothing is wrong/imperfections
• Shift: 9am - 5pm
• reliable, trust worthy positive associates