Manufacturing Traffic Coordinator
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking a fantastic Traffic Coordinator for a well established Manufacturing facility in Tyler, TX!
Pay: $50K - $60K DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 - 5pm
Traffic Coordinator Job Duties:
- Responsible for daily management of transportation and ultimately delivery of products.
- Successful candidate will work within the team to help manage all facets of the clients transportation needs.
- Some items will include researching pricing and service with current carriers to build and validate effective networks.
- Have periodic performance reviews with carriers.
- Anticipate communication deficiencies and proactively work with carrier partners to continuously improve service.
- Candidates must have 5+ years of traffic experience in refrigerated freight.
- Experience with transportation management system is required.
- The successful candidate will also have excellent communication and computer skills.
Education and Experience:
- College degree in logistics a plus.
- Some college preferred.
- High school graduate required.
Apply NOW for our open Manufacturing Traffic Coordinator position for immediate consideration!
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!