Routing Operator (Machine Operator) Orchard Park, NY/ 2nd and 3rd Shifts
Routing Operators needed for a growing and established Orchard Park Manufacturer to join their team!
2nd: 4:00pm-2:30am Monday-Thursday
3rd: 6:00am-6:30pm Friday-Sunday
- Operating and maintaining numerically controlled or computer numerically controlled router to produce cut parts and pieces that meet specified dimensions and conformance to customer requirements.
- Adhering to and advances the safety
- Operating and maintaining machine to cut plastic parts and pieces that meet dimension, production, and quality specifications and requirements.
- Cutting single and/or multiple layers of plastic material by placing material accurately and consistently against stop gauges.
- Stacking cut materials for operational efficiency, assist accurate record keeping
- Recording the cutting process and label in-process material to expedite the movement and identification of parts.
- Performing quality inspection on finished products to ensure accurate measurements
- 1 or more years previous related experience
- Ability to work quickly and with accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail
Competitive pay and benefits! Get your foot in the door with this growing, family-owned and operated Orchard Park, NY Manufacturer! Apply today!
We welcome active Military Members and Veterans to apply!