Incredible Opportunity For Machine Operators in the New Albany Area! How about working 16 days a Month and getting 2 - Three-day Weekends per month? This is a Contract-to-Hire Position!
1st Shift – 12 hour shifts 6:45am – 7:15pm Pay Starting at: $20.25
- Responsible for the quality and functionality of all plant machinery/ equipment.
- Makes adjustments, troubleshoots and performs preventative maintenance to plant machinery/equipment.
- Responsible for setting molds and associated equipment.
- Makes adjustments to the equipment until a quality product has been produced.
- Troubleshoots the equipment to ensure that quality products are being run consistently.
- Essential Responsibilities and
- Reviews production sheets to determine what products will be run on which machines
- Reviews the set-up book to gain knowledge of recent activities regarding tooling, molds, parts etc.
Military and Veteran Personnel Encouraged to Apply!