The QC Inspector performs inspections and completes required documentation per Apollo Optical Systems quality plans.
The QC Inspector completes in-process inspections, as well as First Piece and other inspections as assigned.
• Run CMM Machine
o Perform startup and shutdown process
o Calibrate with master ball and test plan probes
o Run Production programs
o Use Solvers and reset if not working
o Use customer supplied fixtures to inspect parts
• Visually inspect parts
• Use hand gauges to measure parts
• Complete required QC paperwork
• Perform Final Inspection
o Write DMRs (Discrepant Material Reports)
• Operate Mold Machines (fill in breaks)
• Perform Material Handling duties when required
• Complete required production information (routers, lot numbers, etc.)
• Change end mills as required
• Perform document control
• Follow Company required documentation and ISO 9001 quality system requirements.
• Other duties as assigned