New 1st Assembler Role in Buffalo NY!
Temp to Hire!
- Collection of required parts per applicable pick lists.
- Assembly of sheet metal components and sub-assemblies and installation into assemblies.
- Completion of all test paperwork and other associated paperwork.
- Assisting in other areas/departments, where needed to meet schedule demands.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and use of hand and power tools.
- Communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Team player
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
- Ability to regularly sit, stand, use hands to touch, feel, or transport documents and/or product.
- Ability to stretch, bend, and walk.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs