New 1st Shift Electrical Assembler Role Avaliable in Lancaster NY!
Temp to Hire!
Pay Range $15/hr to $17/hr!
Must Have a Reliable Form of Transportation!
Assembles machines, equipment, and their subassemblies following blueprints and other written and verbal specifications. Act as a backup to the leadperson.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assembles product, following specifications.
- Drills, taps, reams holes and fabricating small parts as necessary
- Aligns components, bolts and screws.
- Tests or assists in testing completed product.
- Size, cut and apply insulation following specifications.
- Troubleshoots and works through problem solving tools to resolve any issues.
- Act as a backup to the leadperson by directing the schedule set for the day and serving as the initial escalation point for the area.
- Follows established safety and environmental policies, procedures and methods applicable to the work area.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- EPA Refrigeration Certification with an understanding of basic refrigeration principle and processes
- Brazing, copper and dis-similar metals (torches) on table top and within the unit. Make adjustments as the unit is being fabricated and assembled
- Trouble shoot return units and repair
- Physical demands – crawling inside the machine and in tight spaces
- Work cross functional and have the ability to move around to different departments
- Independent worker that is self-motivated