Remedy is now hiring a 1st Quality Control Inspector associate NEAR I95 In Ormond Beach!
Hours: 4:30am - 2:30 pm (Monday - Thursday)
The Quality Inspector works in a manufacturing environment with responsibilities that include inspecting, testing, sampling, and sorting products/goods being manufactured, inspections of incoming materials and components, in process subassemblies, and finished products. The QA inspector is required to have technical knowledge of all quality standards and testing equipment and will conduct a range of testing, counting, identification and/or recording procedures to maintain departmental workflow.
- QA inspectors reviews protocols, qualification, and validation procedures documented by the organization and follows those procedures. If a manufactured product does not meet quality specifications, the QA inspector investigates and reports production line failures to management.
- Performs assigned routine tests on incoming materials and components, in process subassemblies, and finished products where results are compared with company quality standards.
- Inspects incoming materials and components, in process subassemblies, and finished products per applicable QC procedures.
- Follows specific procedures to reject non-conforming product. Report and communicate failures and discrepancies for disposition by management.
- Performs detailed inspections when necessary to determine quality of product where limits are not clearly defined.
- Notifies supervisor when inspection data exceeds acceptable limits or when major incidents of poor quality are noted and follows specific procedures to reject non-conforming product.
- Establishes and records results on applicable documents and includes documents in device history record. Maintain records relating to released lots of final product for traceability.
- Reviews QC procedures for accuracy and completeness. Notifies the Quality Lab Supervisor when discrepancies are found.
- Performs other tasks or duties as directed by the Quality Lab Supervisor and/or the Manager of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must possess strong math skills, good language, reading and writing skills (English)
- Regulated industry experience preferred. Exposure to Medical Devised & cGMP a plus.
- Ability to set priorities & manage high volume work load; Must be self-motivated with flexibility to accommodate changing needs and requirements; Dependable and reliable with good attendance record.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. Basic computer knowledge with Data Entry experience in various applications (Word, Excel,& others).
- Weekly Pay
- Free Online Skill Building Classes
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Quality Inspector position!