New 1st Shift Press Brake Operator in Lancaster NY!
Temp to Hire!
Must have a Reliable Form of Transportation!
Pay Range is $16 to $20 Depending on Experience!
Sets up and operates the press to produce parts and wraps conforming to specified angles and dimensions of print or to production needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operates the Brake Press and other machinery used in the production process, or assists other machine operators.
- Programs the brake press for first production piece, inspects own work with little or no supervision.
- Confirms machine set up with periodic checks – maintains quality throughout a production run.
- Works in a fast paced environment with fast changing priorities.
- Follows established safety and environmental policies, procedures and methods applicable to the work area.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in sheet metal manufacturing and/or assembly environment.
- Proven experience with CNC (Cincinnati & Amada).