ALL shifts hiring for Quality Inspectors temp-to-hire for BMW supplier in Union, SC.
Hours: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift positions
Quality Inspector Duties:
- Inspect automotive parts for deformities and report issues to supervisors
- Quality Inspection requires great attention to detail!
- Must be punctual and have good attendance.
- Job requires steel toes and work style pants
- Extensive use of arms, hands, and fingers in the manipulation of tools, objects and controls is necessary.
- Ability of hearing, sight, smell and touch, coupled with eye/hand coordination is required for quality inspection.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to meet the following Physical Requirements:
- Lift a minimum of 25 lbs on a repetitive basis for up to 8 hours.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for up to 8 hours.
- Work in repetitive environment to include one or more of the following for up to 8 hours: Grasp Grip, Reach, Pull, Push, Bend, Squat, Kneel or Balance.
- Work in different climates, such as heat or cold, for up to 8 hours.
- Weekly pay!
- Temp to hire!
- Free online skill building classes!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Quality Inspector positions!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to apply!