Materials Handler, Tallahassee, FL
Must have a resume
1st shift: 5am-1:30pm, Monday-Thursday
Great company is looking for an experienced Materials Handler that performs duties to insure the timely and proper movement of material in the warehouse to the production floor, and outside raw material locations to support production, engineering, and customer orders.
Essential Functions, Key Tasks, & Responsibilities(include the following, other duties may be assigned)
- Maintain accurate control and location of stock movement.
- Use handheld scanner and desktop computer to record material movements in the ERP system.
- Assist in daily disbursement of raw material to the manufacturing floor.
- Maintain FIFO (First-In-First-Out) and accurate cycle counts.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and orderly workplace.
- Understanding and complying with quality policy, procedures and instructions to ensure product quality, customer satisfaction, attainment of business goals and environmental well-being.
- Available to load and unload truck shipments as needed.
- Available to work overtime as needed to support production requirements.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of lift trucks. (Fork Lifts)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain forklift certification as defined by company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to pass a vision test to support safe operation of powered industrial vehicles.
- 1 to 2 years warehouse experience
Knowledge or experience of inventory management in ERP systems.