Remedy is hiring for Master CNC Machinist Location
Virginia Beach, VA (willing to relocate)
Per Hour Three shift available
1st Shift: 8:30AM - 5:00PM
• Performs all assigned machine shop operations
• Learn, understand, and adhere to company policies and procedures
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures
• Analyzes and reports defective materials, tooling, equipment or questionable conditions to management
• Reads and interprets blueprints. Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
• Uses gauges and precision measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements.
• Setup and operate CNC Mills and CNC Lathes.
• Program new jobs via CAM software.
• Properly and safely selects, aligns, secures and removes holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials onto machines as outlined in setup sheets.
• Recognizes, deploys, and properly uses inserts, fixtures, and tooling. • Ability to write and edit programs manually
• Evaluates experimental procedures and recommend change or modifications for efficiency and adaptability to setup and production.
Military and Veterans Encourage to Apply