• Unload, load, stage, and warehouse cartons and large bulky objects
• Use safe and secure material handling methods to maximize use of trailer space and distribute merchandise properly according to our standards
• Verify purchase orders, location numbers, case pack quantities, and other information prior to receiving, picking or loading merchandise
• Quality Assurance including responsibility for chargebacks and capturing vendor errors
• Complete required documentation neatly and accurately
• Perform spot-checks of system to ensure merchandise is sorted properly
• Operate manual and mechanical equipment in a safe manner
Skills requirements for all positions:
• Ability to stand, bend, reach above head, climb stairs, stoop, push, and repetitively lift cartons weighing up to 50 pounds
• Basic manual dexterity
• Basic reading comprehension and numerical reasoning skills.
• Ability to keep pace with production standards
• Ability to use RF device, gladiator, computer, and tape gun
WHY CHOOSE REMEDY!!!!!!
UNLIMITED - Referral Bonuses
FREE - Educational Courses
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
Long-Term, Temp To Hire Opportunities in Manufacturing & Production positions
Our Dedicated Recruiters are EXCITED to help you find a new career in Manufacturing! Military and Veterans ALWAYS encouraged to apply!!