We are looking for a Millwright Mechanic in the DeLand, FL area for immediate hire!
Pay: $18-$20 per hour, depending on experience!
Hours: 7am-5pm Mon-Thurs and 7am-3pm Friday with paid meal break
Could lead to a long term job opportunity with the right candidate!
Millwright Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Replace defective parts of machine or adjust clearances and alignment of moving parts.
- Align machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs.
- Connect power unit to machines or steam piping to equipment, and test unit to evaluate its mechanical operation.
- Move machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Insert shims, adjust tension on nuts and bolts, or position parts, using hand tools and measuring instruments, to set specified clearances between moving and stationary parts.
Millwright Mechanic Experience and Knowledge:
- Mechanical experience, knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Building and Construction experience
- Design experience and techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models