Remedy is immediately looking for an Assembly Line Lead in the Sanford, FL area!
Pay: $13 per hour
Hours: 1st shift 6am-2:30pm with overtime as needed
Assembly Line Lead Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the production of a group of assembly lines.
- Ensure that product quality is acceptable prior to job completion: Label accuracy, Count accuracy, QC inspection sign-off completed, Packaged per shipping requirements, Identification, segregation, and removal of all defective material
- Follow the assembly schedule and work directly with the assembly supervisor in order to achieve daily production goals, measured by safety, quality, delivery, and cost metrics.
- Balance assembly lines to maintain single-piece flow. Divide responsibilities to meet production goals. Re-direct efforts when obstacles arise
- Complete Epicor transactions to record job completion. Record job completion in terms of units produced on an hourly basis. Calculate and record productivity based on standard hours earned vs. hours worked
Assembly Line Lead Qualifications:
- Prior assembly and leadership experience
- HS diploma or equivalent preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Weekly pay!
- Free access to online skill building courses to further your career
- Health, dental, vision insurance options available
Apply today! Join our team now!