We are looking for a Furnace Operator Supervisor in the Deland, FL area for immediate hire! Performance to hire Opportunity!
This position is responsible for processing parts production by programming, loading, operating solvent and thermal de-binders and sintering furnaces. Performs minor repairs and maintains furnaces as necessary or requested under minimal supervision.
Pay: $14-$16 per hour
Hours: 1:30pm – 10:00pm and must be able to work weekends and be flexible
Furnace Operator Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Provides oversight and direction to furnace room technicians ensuring assigned work is completed accurately and according to schedule.
- Operates and monitors solvent, all de-bind stations and sintering furnaces.
- Loads and unloads all equipment ensuring proper positioning of parts as well as keeping scrap to a minimum.
- Accurately processes paperwork and performs computer entries.
- Arranges work time to enable the completion of all operations in de-bind and sintering.
- Completes reports related to de-bind and sintering as assigned.
- Removes wax and maintains furnaces in a clean, functional, and safe manner.
- Assists in identifying and offering remedies for potential problems with the de-binding and sintering equipment or with safety of processes or other safety issues.
- Assists with major repairs and rebuilding of sintering furnaces as necessary.
- Programs, verifies and executes programs to operate the de-binding and sintering equipment.
- Performs basic sintering duties that include the following; Loads and unloads furnace fixtures.
- Troubleshoots furnace problems/alarms, checks and verifies programs that are running.
- Understands and is able to use the 2hr. furnace verification sheets.
- Cleans, maintains and calibrates carbon and water density analyzer.
- Pulls and returns material when not performing critical tasks.
- Ensures process data is accurate and enters into the Made2Manage ERP system.
Furnace Operator Supervisor Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of de-bind and sintering operations and programming
- Ability to perform visual inspection of the furnaces to detect potential problems
- Ability and willingness to work the scheduled work hours which may include evening, holiday and week-end hours